Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

This is a very good pokemon style game. I love it.

Dragon Ball Dress Up 2 Dragon Ball Dress Up 2

This is a pretty descent DBZ dress-up/character creation my only dislikes is that:
1. There's no recolor option for skin, hair, and clothing (separate recolor items)
2. Not enough Character Clothing Options like Gohan (Adult), Vegito, SS4 Vegeta, and so on and so forth.
3. It would be nice to have 2 different genders. I would like to make a Female Saiyan.
Overall I like it but needs more improvement make a 3rd one with these options and I'll be super happy about it. Just sharing my honest thoughts.

Beboobled Beboobled

This was fun and sexy but it would be more challenging if there was a timer and as for the "plots" (rack) there should've been at least 2 kinds of powers/caution like Blockage and More Bonus Points. Lastly the image/video qualities should be High Quality and High Definition. This deserves a sequel and the name should be "Beboobled 2: HDD"

jewels wall jewels wall

Love it and addicting also they were right it's bright

Diva Mizuki Portal Diva Mizuki Portal

This is one of the best games I have ever played and it was kind of repetitive but in a good way just wish it had more lesbian action and other kinky stuff overall I loved it.

HENTAI Bounce Asuka HENTAI Bounce Asuka

I really like this. It's simple but kind of hard so it has to be challenging and fun. The content of each pictures are pretty nice but just wish there was a guy involved meaning I would like to see more GirlxGirl picture content. Lastly the music is fantastic :)

Yuri Cosplay V1 Yuri Cosplay V1

Well this is a start but how about make a Lesbian Sim Date I mean there should be more Lesbian Sim Dates and Lesbian Meet & Fucks. There is only 1 and most of them are jokes and demos.

JohnDoeSthings2 responds:

I'm not going to make a dating game. I just want a collection of customizable scenes.